Meet the Woman Who Photobombed Beyonce


Meet the Woman Who Photobombed Beyonce





Jay Z, Beyonce and Susan Monaghan.
Courtesy Beyonce/Instagram


So crazy in love! Susan Monaghan may have suit the most talked about child in the world after Beyonce smiled at her while en route to the Grammy Awards 2018 in New York City on Sunday, January 28.


Stars — They’re Just Like Us!

The “Sorry” singeress, 36, memorialized the moment when she posted a photo of Monaghan’s reaction via Instagram on Monday, January 29, which has received more than four million likes so far. “I look for she posted it for me,” the Massachusetts native told The Boston Globe on Wednesday, January 31. “So people would suppose me.”
Monaghan opened up approaching the epic encounter while longiloquence to the newspaper and recalled her unexpected run-in with the “Formation” singer and her till, Jay-Z, at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. “I swear, I felt like I was being hugged by an angel,” she gushed of the chance meeting. “I think it’s hysterical. Strange things happen to me.”



Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Sexy Romance

And yet, it took a few moments before Monaghan was able to place the power couple. Monaghan, who was in town for her granddaughter’s gymnastics rivalry and her daughter’s birthday, said she didn’t recognize the “Family Feud” rapper, 48, right away. “I’m thinking in my mind, ‘Who is this?’ And I looked at him and he looked tall and thin and had curly hair and was really good-looking,” she explained, noting that she was only able to place him after noting the “Pray You Catch Me” crooner by his side. “I was like, ‘Oh my God!’ I looked at [Beyonce] and all I could think was, ‘No one is going to believe me.’”
The starstruck cadette revealed her worry to Beyonce, who flashed her a smirk and said, “Don’t worry, it’s going to be OK.”


Celebrity Photobombs

“The Story of OJ” songster and the Dream Girls star brought their 6-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy charioteer, to the annual event. The couple welcomed twins Rumi and Sir in June 2017.



Sign up now for the Us Weekly newssheet
to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!




Thanks for reading our article Meet the Woman Who Photobombed Beyonce. Please share it with pleasure.
Sincery Blogger News Poster
SRC: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/meet-the-woman-who-photobombed-beyonce/

powered by Blogger Image Poster

Post a Comment

0 Comments